Please CLICK the LIKE BUTTON!
- Garlic Lollipop Chicken. It's easy to make and I use the garlic powder for chicken.
2. Nathaniels Buko Pandan Ice Cream.
I lately found out that this ice cream is available at the Fishermall Supermarket. Fishermall Supermarket carries a wide arrange of international grocery products and you will be amazed that this supermarket carries famous imported brands. I'm also shocked that this buko pandan has it's own freezer there. You cannot find this in other supermarkets.
3. Buttered Garlic Prawns. It's easy to prepare and the only costly on this dish is the prawns. A kilo is about 800 pesos at Fishermall Supermarket.
I will still have to learn other style of cooking. It's so easy to cook, it just took me 15 minutes and voila, I had dinner already.
4. My all time favorite soup is Tom Yum Goong. I happened to see a bottle of Tom Yum paste and I just tried cooking it. It still lacked flavor and I will still have to research more on it.
5. Last, it's Suman with Buko. There is something in kakanin that is addicting. I don't know why, but I think it's my Filipino nature.
You can buy these fresh suman at Fishermall Supermarket. It's at the Fishemall along Quezon Avenue, the old Pantranco terminal.