Here are my 2014 Resolutions. January 1, 2014
1. Start saving. I earn a lot, I spend a lot.
Will bring home cooked food for my dinner. Or buy canned Tuna so I just have to eat tuna for dinner.
2. Eat less pork. I have been eating pork heavily and I am beginning to have back pains because of my super big tummy.
3. Eat vegetables or Oatmeal once a day.
4. Make an accounting of what I spend each day and every month.
5. Walk more often, park my car far from the entrance of the mall so I can walk.
6. Make my daily journal, make it a habbit.