To inspire more entrepreneurs to continue following their dreams, Nanay Coring gave the following 12 tips on how to be successful in business and in life:
- 1. Know what you want to do and believe in yourself. If you want to be a salesman, make sure you are the best salesman you could possibly be.
- 2. Find out what your customers want. Ask them. Ask around. Sell them what they want.
- 3. Make sure every customer feels important. Be humble and always be willing to serve them.
- 4. Buy something from one centavo. Sell it for more, but always less than the people who are selling the same thing.
- 5. Be frugal. Live simply.
- 6. Always be on time. Never be late.
- 7. Don't be afraid of anyone. Speak out when you have to. All people are the same.
8. Work hard, very hard. There is no express elevator to success — you have to climb the stairs.
- 9. If you have the love and passion for what you do, hard work will not be a sacrifice, but a joy!
- 10. There will always be hard times. There will always be failures. If you fall down, get back up. Never give up.
- 11. Invest in your mind. Read more. Know more. Earn more.
- 12. Buy lots of books.