The second issue of FABE Magazine is nearing it's deadline and I'm already dreading the layouting of it. For the first issue, it was my first time to do the layout of the magazine and my, oh, my..it was dreadful.
It's a good thing that everything is available online including the Adobe Indesign tutorials. But it did not cross my mind to look for indesign templates that are available for sale until today. I was just curious and I just typed "adobe indesign magazine templates" on the google search box and there I found a lot of merchants selling templates that are ready for download. It's just so amazing. I'm so happy that I found this templates. Now, I could focus more on other things rather than worrying on how will I make the layout of the second issue of the magazine more appealling.
- Three Mac apps to help you self publish your book
- Europe 1952 - InDesign Template
- Create a Magazine Mockup Using InDesign and Photoshop
- Spend November Learning InDesign
- PRSS aims to be a low-cost iPad magazine factory in the cloud [GigaOM]
- Desktop Publishing - open source Scribus and The PDF Chef
- Using Liquid Layout in InDesign CS6
- Blurb Unveils New Tools to Self-Publish Magazines
- Markzware Releases Pub2ID Adobe CS6 Plugin
- Zevrix Updates LinkOptimizer for Adobe InDesign: Improves PNG Conversion