January 13, 2012
It took me days to figure this out. There was no available help online. Finally, I was able to figure it out.
1. Log in your BDO account online.
2. Under Enroll Bills, enter the first 11 numbers on the ATM/Phone Reference No. on your bill. Once this is accepted, you may now go to the Pay Bills button.
3. Under the Pay bills button, choose the Meralco bill that you have previously registered.
4. Once you input the amount, you will be asked again for the ATM/Phone Reference No., in this box, just enter the LAST 5 digits of the ATM/Phone Reference No. I think this last 5 digits changes for every bill. Unlike in other bills where we have a steady customer number.
5. After placing your last 5 digits of your ATM/Phone Reference No., then click pay.
Finally, I will be able to pay my Meralco bill online instead of going to the Meralco office where lines are long.
Word of advice, please pay your bill before the due date. Meralco does not accept online payments for OVERDUE bills.
Vic Fabe Photography - Capturing the Beauty within YOU
If you want to become a model, have a photo portfolio by me.
I'm also open for ex-deals. For event coverage, please send me an email or sms.
I'm open for collaborations with make up artists and stylists who want to build their folio.
For directions on how to go to my Photo Studio in Timog Avenue (right beside Mcdonald's), please click here.
Are you an aspiring model?
Come and be part of the FABE Magazine Next Issue. Be part of the editorial campaigns of the magazine and at the same time be featured as one of the models of the print magazine. FABE Magazine can be bought at all branches of National Bookstore, Fully Booked and Powerbooks.
It's a good way of promoting yourself as a model and reaching out to potential business clients. They might need you to be their image model for their products.comments powered by Disqus