Who is Pia Isael Factor :
because i'm real, what you see is what you get... being hot is not just having a sexy body and a pretty face but believing in yourself that you are hot... Hotness is not just showing your curves and body but projecting that you have an aura of perfection.
If you find Pia Isael Factor HOT, please vote by liking the "facebook icon" above.
The most viewed photo will win the Boracay Trip this end of May.
This is the pool which is right beside the beach.
Dylan with my Nanny.
This is the pool at the back. This is where you will arrive upon check in at the hotel.
Most of the people who stay here goes to the beach so I have the pool to ourselves.
La Carmela de Boracay has beautiful interior design.
This is not a jacuzzi. The water was cold but Laura still enjoyed swimming.
At the background is the famous Boracay Beach.
Sunset at Boracay Beach
The room key is tricky, you cannot place anything on it so every time you go out, the aircon turns off too.
Basic foam beds.
Looks like a pension house.
La Carmela de Boracay is a cheap alternative while staying at Boracay. The room has two queen beds and can accommodate 4 persons. Their standard room which is their cheapest at Php 3,200 (net) is very basic. It's like staying at a pension house.
They don't have complimentary toothbrush and slippers. Their towels are quite small and old already. But the room is basic. Aircon is noisy but manageable. You get tired from swimming so you always have a sound asleep daily.
Free wifi is at the breakfast area which is the hotel's restaurant's. Wifi is slow inside the room and it's 100 pesos per hour. I used the wifi inside the room and it was just ok. The internet speed is like a dial up.
What's nice about the hotel?
1. It's very family friendly. I travelled with my 2 toddlers and they really enjoyed the two children's pools. One is at the back and one is at the beachfront. The children's pool at the back closes at 7pm while the other pool closes around midnight. It's really perfect for the children.
2. Efficient staff. Called the hotel early morning during our arrival day and they were able to reserve us a room.
3. Efficient hotel transfers. Fast and friendly.
The setbacks of the hotel :
1. It has a small beach front, its about 20 meters only.
2. Bring your own towel if you go to the beach. The hotel does not provide guests with towels.
3. Breakfast is so so. But there are a lot of restaurants beside the hotel so you can just choose what you like.
All in all, our stay was ok.
Stayed for 3 nights. Arrived on March 21.
We will transfer to another hotel, Boracay Regency Hotel.
Hotels have available accommodation since summer season has not officially begun in Manila.